Friday, September 14, 2007

Direct Selling Women's Alliance

Greetings,

I am a proud member of the DSWA and wanted to share with you my excitement in being a part of a dynamic organization that is helping me grow my direct selling business! The Direct Selling Women's Alliance is a professional association that provides education, networking and support to women like you and me who are building a home-based business. I've really enjoyed being a member of this association and am so impressed with their Member Only area, which offers over 300 pages of exceptional tips, training and simple business-building ideas.

Each month they offer a New Member Bonus and this month it is extra special. You’ll find the details under What’s New of the home page listed below.

The DSWA has also recently published a fantastic book for direct selling professionals like us. It is entitled Build It Big – 101 Insider Secrets From Top Direct Selling Experts. You can read all about it through the link below. I know how you love learning and growing!

I encourage you to look into this exceptional resource. Membership is so affordable and the bi-weekly tele-classes make the DSWA one of the best success resources on the Internet. Take just a moment to learn about the benefits of membership. Click here.


Sincerely,

Patrice

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Patrice! I am a DSWA member and agree wholeheartedly! The area chapter program and ELITE leadership certification programs are fantastic as well as the teleclasses, books, and articles! I just love it!
Karen Clark
http://www.funfelt.com